Full Terms and Conditions
The FT Business of Luxury Summit Competition in association with TAG Heuer (“FT Competition”)
- By entering into the FT How To Spend It Polo Competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. The FT Competition shall be void where prohibited by local law. All national and local laws and regulations shall apply.
- The FT Competition is open to participants over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate family members of employees of The Financial Times Limited (“FT”), TAG Heuer UK Ltd (“TAG Heuer”), and their associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the FT Competition.
- To enter the FT Competition, download the How To Spend It Magazine iPad app from the iTunes Store, then complete your name, email address, telephone number and answer the question from the card at howtospendit.com/prize.
- Entry period is from 15 June 2012 to 29 July 2012. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple or incomplete entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- The winning prize (“Prize”) consists of: 1 TAG Heuer Monaco Mens CW2111 automatic chronograph watch or 1 TAG Heuer Carrera Ladies WV2413 watch.
- The winner will be the first eligible entry drawn at random who has completed the online entry process correctly. The winner will be drawn by the FT on 6 August 2012.
- FT shall notify the selected winner by 8 August 2012 and provide details of how to claim the Prize. If the Prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if the winner cannot be contacted from the details supplied within 3 business days of notification, a replacement winner may be drawn at the FT’s discretion and will be notified by the FT. The original entry that was drawn will then be forfeited.
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and has no cash value if not used.
- The winner may be required to complete and return an eligibility form stating their age.
- By entering the FT Competition, the winner agrees to take part in any publicity relating to the FT Competition by FT or TAG Heuer if the winner is invited to do so without further compensation.
- FT reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms and Conditions or change the Prize (to one of equivalent value) as required by the circumstances. There is no cash alternative.
- FT cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from participants taking part in the FT Competition or for taking up the Prize. FT gives no warranty or guarantee in relation to the Prize and accepts no responsibility or liability for the Prize being amended by FT. To the fullest extent permissible by law, FT excludes liability for all loss, damage or claim arising as a result of the Participant’s entry into the FT Competition or use of the Prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this FT Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is The Financial Times Limited with registered company number 227590 and registered address at One Southwark Bridge, London, SE1 9HL.